Date: 27-30 September, 2015
Location: Florence, Italy
The 13th EuroFed Lipid Congress has the theme of "Fats, Oils and Lipids: New Challenges in Technology, Quality Control and Health".
Listen to our presentations and come and meet us.
11th Practical Short Course - Functional Lipids - Oils and Fats Emulsions and their Applications in Food Systems
Sunday Sep 27
- 9:30 - 10:00 Influence of Processing and Functional Ingredients on the Quality of Crystallized Fat Products, Mrs. Pernille Gerstenberg, DuPont Nutrition Biosciences, Denmark
- 10:00 - 10:30 Functional Role of Emulsifiers and Interesterified and Fractionated Hardstocks in Product Structuring, Mr. Kaustuv Bhattacharya, DuPont Nutrition Bioscience, Denmark
- 11:30 - 12:00 Emulsifiers in Bakery Applications, Mr. Kaustuv Bhattacharya, DuPont Nutrition Bioscience, Denmark
At the conference: 13th Eurofed Lipid 27–30 September 2015 · Florence · Italy - Fats, Oils and Lipids: New Challenges in Technology, Quality Control and Health
Monday Sep 28
- 13:50 – 14.10 The Role of Functional Ingredients on Analogue Cream Cheese Processed by Margarine Technology by B. Sehested, K. Bhattacharya, P.G. Kirkeby, Brabrand/DK
- 14:30 – 14.50 Distilled Monoglycerides – A Review of different Types and their effects on Water-in-oil Emulsions of Varying Total Fat content for Retail and Industrial Applications by K. Bhattacharya, B. Sehested, P.G. Kirkeby, Brabrand/DK
For further details about the congress please click here